Interact with AGI director of geospatial technology Todd Smith as he provides a preview of AGI’s integrated intelligence solutions, highlighting the upcoming product STK Server. The first half of the 45-minute event will feature a live demonstration, followed by an interactive question and answer period. Topics will include:
- STK Server – Out of the box ISR geoprocessing services that live on the cloud.
- STK – Bring any ArcGIS data into STK’s ISR analysis and visualization environment.
- AGI's Standard Object Catalog (SOC) – Authoritative open source ISR data.
- STK Client – Publish real-time data from Esri's Tracking Server feed into the Client.
- Mobile support – Use Esri's mobile API's to implement STK Server.