Learn how to design UAV missions with optimal imagery and signal collection opportunities by downloading this free AGI-hosted webinar. During the 30-minute interactive presentation, AGI engineers demonstrate how STK software technology can be used to model UAV and sensor system geometry and predict mission effectiveness.
In addition to discussing techniques for rapid generation of UAV routes and line-of-sight calculations for complex sensor packages, discover how STK can be used to:
- simulate sensor boresight views;
- optimize collection opportunities through automated trade studies;
- study the effects of modifying UAV performance models;
- examine how terrain and lighting conditions affect a mission;
- and predict navigation and communication subsystem performance.