AGI's navigation experts explain how AGI software can be used to predict GPS accuracy in advance of an operation. By exploring the software's ability to quantify the performance of specific navigation receivers, attendees will learn techniques for predicting time-varying navigation accuracy in complex environments. This 30-minute interactive webinar will address the following questions:
- What is the difference between GNSS and GPS?
- How do I predict the effects of terrain and the operating environment on GPS reception?
- Can I investigate the impact of RF interference on my GPS solution?
- How can I update satellite state-of-health with the latest GPS constellation data?
- How do I perform trade studies to assess variables in navigation systems?