The third maintenance release for STK 9.2 and related modules is now available.
This new release features:
• a new altitude constraint option for Area Target objects available through Connect
• improvements for the STK/SEET module including:
• a new Average Radiation Dose Rate Over Time report (that computes more quickly than the instantaneous dose rate)
• various data and reporting enhancements
• several Scheduler enhancements including:
• improved API speed and efficiency
• updated algorithms
• an upgrade to the jp2 imagery reader (now using ERDAS ECW JP2 SDK 4.2).
STK 9.2.3 and related add-ons can be downloaded from the AGI Developer Network
or from the Product Explorer on AGI.com
If you have any questions, please contact AGI support at 1.800.924.7244 (toll-free in U.S. and Canada), 1.610.981.8888 (direct) or firstname.lastname@example.org