Exton, PA, USA (December 3, 2015)—Systems Tool Kit version 11 is now available from Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI) with hundreds of improvements. Most notable with this release, STK and its related modules now include:
- Streaming worldwide terrain hosted by AGI
- 64-bit Windows® desktop support
- Volumetric analysis for isosurface analysis and visualation over time
- 3rd generation of Aviator for improved aircraft mission modeling
- Phased array antenna modeling
- Customer-driven enhancements to the Electro-Optical Infrared Red (EOIR) capabilities
“STK 11 is an exciting mix of market-driven enhancements combined with the passion and expertise of some of our world-class innovators,” “says Francesco Linsalata, AGI chief operating officer, “It shows that we are dedicated to support our expanding user base with continuous upgrades to STK.”
Learn about the details of the STK 11 product line and download the latest software today at www.agi.com/goesto11.
Public and Government Relations
Analytical Graphics, Inc. Phone: 610-981-8531
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to upgrade to a newer version of STK?
Are you looking for a reason to upgrade to a newer version of STK? Well, we have lots of them. Check out all the new features included in each STK version here.