Digging through our archives and found this sweet picture of our Advanced STK Training circa 2002. Oh how we miss those clunky desktop PCs! Well, now in 2013, in addition to training at AGI offices or at your site, we also have computer-based training and loads of tutorials and how-to videos to search from at agi.com/training
So what else is new in the world of AGI training? The STK DIY Series! It’s a weekly online “how to” demonstration of a unique STK capability. Afterward, participants are given demo licenses, the event recording and step-by-step instructions so they can try out what they just saw.
No death by PowerPoint! A small time commitment but you will walk away with a brand new AGI software skill! Also, you get the chance to ask questions live. (We love a challenging Q&A session.)
Upcoming topics are:
• Automated and Manual Scheduling with STK Scheduler: June 13, 10:30 a.m. EDT
• Introduction to Trajectory Design with STK Astrogator: June 19, 10:30 a.m. EDT
• Aircraft Post-Flight Analysis and Visualization: June 25, 10:30 a.m. EDT
• Comm Link Budget Analysis Leveraging the Standard Object Database: June 27, 1:30 p.m. EDT
• Bringing in External Data to Model Space Objects in STK: July 24, 1:30 p.m. EDT
Register or watch the recordings of any past demos at www.agi.com/DIYSeries
P.S. I just realized my AGI Blog profile picture is a “throwback.” Flight simulator at I/ITSEC ’04, just after I started at AGI!