T- 4 days until GEOINT! Along with making final preparations for our exhibit space (Booth 313), we have been working with a number of AGI business partners and customers who will display AGI technology in their exhibits. As you walk the exhibit floor, check out these partners:
- Orbit Logic (Booth 756) will demonstrate STK/Scheduler and their UAV Planner running in STK.
- Riverside Research Institute (Booth 461) will show their ACPT product, which provides customizable mission planning and analysis systems for space-based sensors.
- RT Logic (Booth 719) will exhibit satID®, which utilizes STK’s propagator.
- ESRI (Booth 355) will use AGI technology in their Monterey Cross demo.
- ManTech International Corporation (Booth 568) will show a video made with our software that highlights their advanced modeling and simulation for the warfighter.
- TouchTable, Inc. (Booth 831) will display their TouchShare collaborative environment running high-fidelity STK modeling and simulations for distributed geospatial and situational awareness. A sneak preview of their demo is posted below.
If you are in the market for high-powered displays and robust computing power, stop by HP (Booth 215), to see their hardware running AGI technology.
In addition to these partners, several other companies, including Lockheed Martin, TASC and Goodrich-ISR Systems, will display AGI technology.
So be sure to stop by these booths and ask for a demo or two.