Take a break and spend some time with AGI at the free Air, Space, and Defense Seminar hosted at the Crowne Plaza Melbourne-Oceanfront Hotel on December 6th.
We’ll discuss the latest industry challenges and let you know about some of our capabilities that may surprise you and catalyze your key initiatives. From 9:00 am until 1:00 pm, we'll have our experts present on the topics listed in the agenda below. After that, we'll have four one-hour trainings for you to choose from.
|8:00 – 9:00
||Breakfast and kickoff
|9:00 - 9:30
||RF Interference Communication Issues
|9:30 - 10:00
||Modeling Hypersonic Aircraft within the Multi-Domain
|10:00 - 10:30
||Designing for Contested Air Systems
|10:30 - 11:00
||Modernizing T&E Test Flight Execution Phase
|11:00 - 11:30
||Multifunction feature enhancement in STK/Radar
|11:30 - 12:00
||MBSE and Digital Engineering
|12:30 - 1:00
||Lunch Presentation: STK Product Universe - What's New
|1:00 - 2:00
||Training: Satellite Constellation Design
|2:00 - 3:00
||Training: Introduction to the Test & Evaluation Toolkit
|3:00 - 4:00
||Training: Introduction to Extending STK through Analysis Workbench
|4:00 - 5:00
||Training: Introduction to integrating STK with MATLAB, Python, and Excel
|5:00 – 6:00
||Happy hour – really get to know our experts!
Register now to hold your spot.
The morning seminar, presented by a team of our domain experts, focuses on some very interesting topics that you may be dealing with. For example, you’ll hear from:
- Joe Murphy, a leading creator of the Test & Evaluation Tool Kit. Joe will discuss how to save big $$$ on test flights via the use of modern, high-fidelity simulation.
- Tom Neely, our former F-14 radar intercept officer in the U.S. Navy, who also happens to be a bit hypersonic himself, will demonstrate how we model hypersonics in STK Aviator within a multi-domain environment .
- Greg Haun will give you a glimpse at the future of our systems modeling, as he shares his views on digital engineering and model-based system engineering.
And more, as we also plan to discuss other key topics such as RF interference analysis, contested air space, small sat communications challenges, and of course a brief intro into what’s new in the STK universe.
If you’re interested in sticking around for the afternoon training classes, we have put together a special schedule of four hands-on classes just for Melbourne that include:
- An introduction to Analysis Workbench – the guts of real STK problem-solving
- An introduction to space architectures through constellation design
- How to make STK part of your work stream by integrating with Matlab, Python, and Excel
- Using STK's Test & Evaluation Tool Kit for post-flight analysis
Try one class, all four classes, whatever works for you.
And finally, for those tough and personal questions, our experts will be available to discuss whatever you like during breakfast, lunch, and happy hour; they can also be scheduled for meetings during the afternoon training sessions.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Melbourne! Register now for free.