Cesium Pro is an upgrade of the open source product that includes specialized features and AGI proprietary rendering techniques.
Complex shapes that represent the field-of-view for objects with enhanced features including:
- Multiple view modes include 2D and Columbus
- Rendering of sensor dome surface
- Support for conic sensors with an inner exclusion cone (hole).
- Options to control the portion of the sensor rendered
(above/below ellipsoid horizon or complete)
- Smooth conic boundary surfaces (the plug-in conic boundaries are
- Rendering of ellipsoid horizon surfaces
- Support for individual surface materials for lateral, dome, and
ellipsoid horizon surfaces.
3D dimensional time-varying vectors that enhance spatial understanding between things moving in a Cesium globe.
Complex shapes that can be used to visualize Azimuth Elevation masks or view-sheds.