Designed for ultimate flexibility, STK will model your system and help solve problems never before possible without the multi-domain picture in perspective.
- Model with an accurate Earth representation in time and space.
- Support cloud and server-based architectures with flexible development kits and components.
- Add streaming imagery and terrain, or any kind of map and GIS data.
- Define realistic and accurate, idealistic, or user-ingested dynamic vehicles.
- Add vehicle orientation, pointing, and sensor fields of view.
- Report or define new points, vectors, angles, axes and coordinate systems.
- Run in real time or simulate in past or future time.
- Analyze complex physical relationships between all the vehicles, sensors and environment.
- Report, graph or export the results.
- Visualize the scenario in any way imaginable in a 3D environment.
- Create videos, custom views or images to clearly convey results.
- Integrate, customize or extend capability with the open API and file formats.
A highly capable version of STK is permanently free. Demo licenses to key modules are available within the download.
There are multiple options available for taking STK for a spin. You may quickly try out STK by running our online trial version. There’s nothing to install and your experience is the exact same as if you were running from your desktop. Otherwise, if you wish to have access to the software even when offline you may opt to download and install it on your local machine.