STK Product Suite
STK Basic Edition
– is the core of the STK software suite and it is free of charge for all users. STK provides the analytical engine to calculate data and display multiple 2-D maps to visualize various space-related objects. The Educational Alliance Program extends the basic capabilities of STK with advanced analytical and visualization capabilities through a license that includes the following software modules and has a commercial value in excess of $100,000 each.
– High fidelity propagators, complex constraints plus 3D visualization
– Multiple API’s for customizing workflows and integrating with legacy applications
– Sophisticated orbit maneuver planning
– Sequential user-defined attitude profiles
- Link budget and interference modeling
STK/Conjunction Analysis Tool (STK/CAT)
- identify close-approach situations, including actual satellite collisions
– Regional constraint application and analysis
- thorough analysis and graphic displays of radar systems
STK/Space Environment and Effects Tool (STK/SEET)
- evaluate the effects of the space environment on spacecraft
Aircraft Mission Modeler (STK/AMM)
- propagator for the aircraft object
Orbit Determination Tool Kit (ODTK)
- provides orbit determination and orbit
analysis support for the entire life cycle of satellite tracking systems. The main tools in this tool kit are a tracking
data simulator, a state-of-the-art optimal sequential filter, and a matched optimal sequential smoother.
The self-study STK Certification program
was developed to provide a method by which individuals with considerable
knowledge of STK and the ability to provide support for the software may be recognized. Certification is free to
teachers and students currently enrolled in a qualified collegiate curriculum using STK (savings of $495).