The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program allows qualified small businesses to access AGI’s high-fidelity analysis and
advanced 4D visualization software for use on SBIR and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) government research proposals.
From concept development to operational deployment, using AGI software in your solution will reduce program development cost and
technical risk. AGI’s desktop solutions and software development kits provide an open API and data structure, and full documentation with
tutorials. Developers get up to speed quickly and produce highly capable applications in just hours.
Key benefits to using AGI software and development kits are:
- Open, scalable architecture
- Easy to integrate and automate
- Reduces program development cost and technical risk
- Addresses "requirements creep" and unanticipated problems
Increased integration productivity provides more time for:
- Defining detailed requirements
- Rapid prototyping to reduce downstream changes
- Focusing on the unique, proprietary components
- Documentation, help and training
Product support and maintenance
- Free training at AGI facilities
- Maintenance, support and product updates included
- AGI development software free for phase 1 SBIR and STTR solicitations
- Reduced cost software licenses for advanced research phases
- Renewable term licenses
Please contact your local AGI Account Manager, or e-mail SBIR@agi.com for a demonstration or to discuss your Innovation research proposal requirements.