Many organizations have standardized on ArcGIS as their enterprise geospatial platform to provide a common geography
in which all organizational teams can interoperate. This platform provides a standard data model, standard clients and
spatial analytics that increase the effectiveness of the organization. AGI’s STK Server provides an aerospace engineering
platform to model, analyze and visualize land, sea, air and space-based systems. The STK Server geoprocessing solution
for ArcGIS provides a conduit for STK analytic products to be easily configured and shared throughout the ArcGIS
The STK Server geoprocessing solution provides a conduit for easily configuring
and sharing STK analytic products throughout the ArcGIS enterprise platform.
STK capabilities that can be integrated into any geospatial workflow include:
Satellite Orbit Generator
- Propagates a satellite over a user-defined time period and outputs satellite position, orbit lines and sensor footprints as feature classes.
- Utilizes SGP4 propagator and local or online TLE datasets.
Aircraft Route Generator
- Propagates an aircraft between user-specified waypoints and outputs aircraft position, route lines and sensor footprints as feature classes.
- Great arc propagation with userdefined speed and turn radius.
- Calculates when and how userdefined regions are “covered” by mission assets.
- Hundreds of “Figures of Merit” to measure effectiveness.
- RF communication coverage over terrain.
- Calculates line-of-sight between two assets and returns intervisibility intervals, duration and track data.
- Can evaluate complex line-ofsight constraints such as terrain masking, lighting, relative geometries and time.
Navigation Accuracy Functions
- Evaluates GPS navigation accuracy at static locations and over aircraft or ground vehicle routes.
- GPS positional data updated and archived daily.
Missile Trajectory Generator
- Creates missile objects from launch point to impact point using STK’s ballistic propagator.
- Outputs missile position and trajectory as feature classes.
- Calculates RF quality between defined antenna and receivers. All typical link parameters can be analyzed, including frequency, RIP, C/N, C/No, Eb/No and Bit
- Create aircraft route based on common search patterns such as raster pattern and expanding square.