On April 28, AGI and Cesium hosted a virtual event addressing the GEOINT community’s data overload challenges. Presenters discussed how the right software tools can be combined to put all your data to fast, effective use.
Keynote by Robert Cardillo
Robert Cardillo is a former director of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, from 2014 to 2019.
Closing remarks by The Honorable Jeffrey K. Harris
Jeffrey K. Harris is a Chairman of the Board of the United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation and former director of the National Reconnaissance Office.
In addition to the six sessions listed below (two hours of content), you also get access to additional resources related to each topic.
- Keynote. Robert Cardillo. "From chaos to coherence – a roadmap for our future."
- Supporting multi-domain operations. STK and Cesium can work together to provide time-dynamic 3D visualization of multi-domain operations.
- Geospatial data server solutions. Out-of-the-box solutions for public domain and on-premises private networks.
- Building custom geospatial server solutions. Developer tools: using the Cesium Ion Engine and STK Components.
- Cloud-based geospatial analytics. Collect imagery from many sources in one place. Communicate analysis with precise, informative visuals. Collaborate and share results with ease.
- Closing remarks. The Honorable Jeffrey K. Harris.