STK Test & Evaluation Toolkit has a new release available for download. T&E 1.5 delivers more tools to our users for evaluating data from tests conducted on mission plans.
This release includes several improvements, including:
- Expanded Connect functionality to support more features.
- Graphing speed improvements.
- Data Importer robustness improvements.
- The ability to display waypoints for the Aviator Propagator.
- The ability for multiple users to work from a Master Units location through the Unit Configuration preferences.
- Contour Line support for Satellites and Missiles.
- Aviator Procedure improvements.
- Performance of Track Comparison through utilization of the Track Cache.
- T&E units now include Bandwidth, Bits, Current, Data Rate, Density, Magnetic Field, Power, and Voltage.
- T&E now only saves mappings used in the current scenario in the scenario directory.
- T&E units are now saved in the scenario directory, improving scenario portability.
- Fixed sites enabled to be “ownship” system under test.
- Test Asset Manager usability improvements.
For more information about the release, refer to our What's New page.