COMSPOC delivers precise and accurate space domain awareness to address current and emerging challenges in civil, national security, and the future space environment.
A subsidiary of AGI, COMSPOC provides products and services for the space operations community. Our safety of flight and mission assurance services are the most accurate, precise, and complete in the private sector. Our products provide comprehensive, off-the-shelf, enterprise-level space operations capabilities.
We also perform research, help establish international standards, and advocate for responsible space safety and best practices in civil, commercial, academic, national, and international space communities.
COMSPOC Focus Areas
Safety of Flight
- High Definition Ephemeris (HiDEph)
- Conjunction analysis screening
- Timely collision avoidance alerts and course of action analysis
Space Domain Awareness
- Threat assessment and warning
- Detection and notification of a spacecraft entering a keep-out threshold
- Maneuver patterns of life monitoring and deviation notification
- Space operator training and exercises
- Data curation and fusion
Commercial and Civil Space
- Standards and best practices development
- Data sharing and pooling
- Governance and sustainability
- Space traffic coordination
N E A T
Within ten years, we can expect up to 2.5 million close calls per year in the most congested orbital regimes if these threats are not effectively managed and mitigated. What will that realized population mean for collision risk? The Number of Encounters Assessment Tool (NEAT) assesses collision risk by adjusting key parameters including constellation size, orbit altitude, and inclination. Users can also customize their threshold for warnings, maneuvers, and hard-body collisions.