Process tracking data and generate orbit ephemeris with realistic covariance.
With Orbit Determination Tool Kit (ODTK) you can process a wide variety of traditional and non-traditional measurements using a state-of-the-art optimal sequential filter and matched smoother to generate orbits with realistic covariance. Combine diverse sets of measurement types into one seamless result. Track objects from the ground, space, sea, and air using any kind of phenomenology – operator ranging, GNSS, optical and RF angles, time difference of arrival and frequency difference of arrival, space based optical, and more.
ODTK use cases
- Simulate potential new tracking hardware and tasking schedules.
- Track RSOs that are frequently maneuvering.
- Plan rendezvous and proximity operations (RPO).
- Model new situations, sensors, and trajectory concepts for analysis and simulation.
- Provides over 100 unique measurement models.
- Supports Earth-based, cis-lunar, and deep-space missions.
- Accurate maneuver modeling and realistic ephemeris covariance.
- Supports simultaneous orbit determination on multiple RSOs in the same solution.