Design high-fidelity spacecraft trajectories for mission planning and operations.
STK Astrogator models spacecraft trajectories and reveals mission-critical insights into them. Develop, refine, and validate solutions, then return to update subsequent stages of the mission in response to flight performance. Astrogator’s versatile and modular architecture provides a framework for addressing most spaceflight trajectory problems.
- Planning high-fidelity, multi-regime trajectories.
- Modeling rendezvous and proximity operations.
- Planning maneuvers with search profiles to achieve specific results.
- Modeling stationkeeping in any regime.
- Designing initial trajectories.
- Developing interplanetary missions.
- Supports trajectory design in all phases of mission planning, from initial estimations to final high-fidelity solutions.
- Includes industry-standard optimization algorithms and high-fidelity force models.
- Supports custom scripting and plugins.
- Enables you to create custom, repeatable workflows to automate regular tasks and data products.
- Supports impulsive and finite maneuvers.
- Provides 3D visualization in STK.