Design high-fidelity spacecraft trajectories for mission planning and operations.
STK Astrogator models spacecraft trajectories and reveals mission-critical insights into them. Develop, refine, and validate solutions, then return to update subsequent stages of the mission in response to flight performance. Astrogator’s versatile and modular architecture provides a framework for addressing most spaceflight trajectory problems.
- Planning high-fidelity, multi-regime trajectories.
- Modeling rendezvous and proximity operations.
- Planning maneuvers with search profiles to achieve specific results.
- Modeling stationkeeping in any regime.
- Designing initial trajectories.
- Developing interplanetary missions.
- Numerical targeting with differential corrections.
- Custom, repeatable workflows can tailor the work environment to regular tasks.
- Automate workflows to generate regular data products.
- Tackle emerging problems with custom scripting and plugins for many functions.
- Refine solutions with numerical optimization.
- Trajectory design processes are suitable from initial phases to high-fidelity refinement.