Model real-world flight operations and aircraft performance.
STK Aviator models aircraft performance in a range of fidelities, from high to exquisite. It can account for variations in airframe performance characteristics, wind, and atmospheric effects. It can also apply a full 3D gravity model with oblate rotating Earth effects to individual maneuvers. When you simulate an aircraft in Aviator, it uses realistic maneuvering and flight paths that reflect true flight operations. These operations can be complex — such as flying a search pattern — or singular, such as a barrel roll. With this flexible set of building blocks, you can scale the level of complexity that Aviator brings to your STK scenarios.
- Improve the precision of an aircraft route within a multi-domain mission.
- Analyze the performance effects of changes to an aircraft’s physical properties.
- Build reference trajectories for communications, radar, EW, and sensor analysis.
- Hypersonic / thermodynamic propulsion models.
- Catalog system for storing aircraft models, site definitions, and imported data such as DAFIF and ARINC424.
- Click-and-drag route editing in the 3D Graphics window.
- Integrated profile that displays mission data with respect to time or downrange distance.
How STK Aviator Supports Hypersonic Systems AnalysisView More