Analyze distributed simulation data feeds in STK.
STK Distributed Simulation (DSim) extension is an IEEE-compliant interface for STK that integrates modeling and simulation (M&S) data. The interface connects STK Real-Time Tracking Technology with VR-Link Toolkit (from VT MÄK) to read data feeds into STK.
- Automatically populate a scenario with a group of objects and their routes.
- Evaluate thousands of entities using STK’s multi-track objects (MTOs).
- Supports DIS and HLA data feeds.
- Object templates convert entities into heavy objects for full analysis in STK.
- Customizable entity mappings.
- Create DIS and HLA compatible data feeds from STK.
Process tracking data and generate orbit ephemeris with realistic covariance.View More