Analyze distributed simulation data feeds in STK.
STK Distributed Simulation (DSim) extension is an IEEE-compliant interface for STK that integrates modeling and simulation (M&S) data. The interface connects STK Real-Time Tracking Technology with VR-Link Toolkit (from VT MÄK) to read data feeds into STK.
- Automatically populating a scenario with a group of objects and their routes.
- Evaluating thousands of entities using STK’s multi-track objects (MTOs).
- Supports DIS and HLA data feeds.
- Object templates convert entities into heavy objects for full analysis in STK.
- Customizable entity mappings.
- Create DIS and HLA compatible data feeds from STK.
Tips and tricks on using STK Distributed Simulation.View More
Orbit Determination Tool Kit (ODTK)
Process tracking data and generate orbit ephemeris with realistic covariance.View More
Design high-fidelity spacecraft trajectories for mission planning and operations.View More