Solve complex problems with advanced optimization algorithms.
STK Optimizer is a collection of optimization algorithms that you can use within STK Analyzer, including gradient based optimizers, genetic algorithms, multi-objective algorithms, and other heuristic search methods. STK Optimizer and STK Analyzer are developed in partnership with Phoenix Integration.
- Maximize signal-to-noise ratio with optimal antenna properties.
- Determine the best maneuver attitude-pointing to achieve a specific orbit.
- Optimize maneuvers to minimize fuel usage.
- Maximize an asset’s collection time over an area of interest.
- Maximize the coverage of a defense system with optimal parameters.
- Optimize using the high fidelity models in STK, not just representative models.
- Provides a wide variety of industry standard algorithms.
- Uses the same interface as Analyzer, giving it the same exposure to STK variables.
- Capable of solutions that would be infeasible with a brute force approach.
- An algorithm selection wizard makes it easy to choose algorithms that will work best for a problem.