Model ground reflectivity in dynamic radar assessments.
With STK Radar Advanced Environment (RAE), you can model pulse Doppler radars that incorporate characteristics such as clutter, noise, system parameters, radar cross section, and antenna type. RAE performs signal to interference and probability of detection analysis using an advanced, physics-based, frequency-domain radar model. The model determines the clutter at the target's apparent range and Doppler frequency. It also considers range and Doppler ambiguity in its processing.
- Compare radar system configurations with trade-offs of transmitted power, antenna size, and waveform.
- Use the shape and rotation of central bodies to conduct real-world clutter impacts on radar analyses.
- Analyze radar sensitivity to geometries, radar parameters, antenna, and targets.
- Evaluate the impact of clutter on radar calculations.
- Deterministic Radar Cross Section (RCS) / clutter maps of user-determined areas on the Earth.
- Clutter maps are derived from a global 4.0 km resolution database and are updated dynamically during animation to reflect the changing position of the radar platform.
- Customizable STK reports and graphs.
- Selectable waveform parameters including frequency, PRF, and number of pulses.
- Target S/I ratio and POD based on deterministic clutter.