Analyze live or simulated real-time data feeds.
STK Real-Time Tracking Technology (RT3) works with live and simulated data feeds by providing integrated tools to filter tracks, define events and alerts, and archive live data for playback. RT3 is provided as an extension to Systems Tool Kit (STK) and as a software development kit (SDK).
You can expand RT3's capabilities to include distributed simulation data feeds with the STK Distributed Simulation (DSim) add-on module.
- Monitor a live test or exercise.
- Filter through a large set of data to make operational decisions.
- Visualize tracks and their route data.
- The RT3 SDK can customize the RT3 Extension or integrate RT3 into custom or third-party applications.
- Promote tracks to define them as STK objects for in-depth analysis.