Add space environment variables to your orbit modeling and analysis.
STK Space Environment and Effects Tool (SEET) evaluates the effects of the space environment on a spacecraft. STK SEET provides comprehensive modeling of the near-Earth space environment and its expected impacts on a space vehicle. STK SEET calculates spacecraft exposure to ionizing particles, thermal radiation, and space debris throughout the orbit. This level of analysis is becoming critical as higher levels of debris and energetic natural phenomena (such as solar flare activity) are increasing the environmental risks to spacecraft.
- Compute the total radiation that a satellite will be subjected to during its lifetime.
- Determine entry and exit times for the South Atlantic Anomaly.
- Compute the expected particle impacts on a satellite.
- Determine the optimal amount of shielding for your satellite, appropriate for its orbit without unnecessary weight.
- Compute the expected temperature of your satellite.
- Determine precise windows to shut down instrumentation while in the South Atlantic Anomaly.
- Seamlessly integrate scientific models of the space environment with STK.
- Create reports, graphs, dynamic displays, and strip charts of SEET calculations.
- Include magnetic fields and the South Atlantic Anomaly in visualizations.
- Constrain access based on space environment effects.
Tech TipsView More
Design high-fidelity spacecraft trajectories for mission planning and operations.View More
Model real-world flight operations and aircraft performance.View More
STK Aviator Pro / Prop Nav
Add guidance strategies, rotorcraft models, and missile models to your STK Aviator repertoire.View More
STK Conjunction Analysis Tool (CAT)
Detect and assess potential collisions in space.View More
STK Distributed Simulation
Analyze distributed simulation data feeds in STK.View More
Model electro-optical and infrared sensor performance.View More
STK Missile Tool Kit
Simulate powered missile trajectories, intercept engagements, and defense system performance.View More
Solve complex problems with advanced optimization algorithms.View More
STK Parallel Computing
Increase compute performance for resource intensive analysis in STK.View More
STK Radar Advanced Environment
Model ground reflectivity in dynamic radar assessments.View More
STK Real-Time Tracking Technology
Analyze live or simulated real-time data feeds.View More
Design and operate satellite systems with specialized propagators, attitude profiles, and satellite engineering tools.View More
Optimize task scheduling for any type of space system.View More
Model and simulate satellites and their subsystems.View More
STK Urban Propagation
Compute urban environment losses in RF communications.View More
Planning and visualize rendezvous and proximity operations.View More