Create custom functions and calculations relative to times, positions, and reference frames.
STK Analysis Workbench comprises four application-wide tools that you can use to create custom components and insert them into your scenarios.
- The Vector Geometry tool creates geometric components with time-varying placement or orientation in 3D space.
- The Time tool creates time-related components such as instants, intervals, and arrays.
- The Calculation tool creates time-varying computational results.
- The Spatial Analysis tool creates spatial components such as grids, calculations, and conditions.
The Analysis Workbench also contributes an extensive list of predefined components to Systems Tool Kit (STK) that you can use immediately. These components add complexity to your scenarios to help solve your most difficult problems.
- Generating a custom pointing vector to use for a sensor.
- Determining altitude threshold crossings for a launch vehicle, the times of occurrence, and using these times to activate or deactivate onboard antennas.
- Generating a volume grid around a ground-based transmitter and determining the SNR of a receiver placed at each grid point.
- Determining the solar boresight angle between the sun and a satellite’s on-board camera and setting conditions for when that camera can function properly.
- Reports and graphs can include any components — predefined and custom— in the scenario.
- Visualize components with 2D and 3D graphics.
- Accessible with STK Integration.
- Export components to files to share them in other scenarios.