Model and analyze real-world dynamic RF and optical communications.
STK Communications simulates the performance of communications systems in the context of their missions. With Communications, you can model all the physical components of a system, including the RF environment. Assess the impacts of a wide variety of conditions and interference. Conduct comprehensive link budget analyses. Create reports of the results and visualize them with 2D and 3D graphics.
- Analyzing link budget performance in a dynamic mission environment.
- Evaluating jamming and interference impacts.
- Incorporating GNSS and communications signal availability in aircraft mission planning.
- Analyzing network architectures in operational mission environments.
- Demonstrating mission impacts of new antenna technology during design.
- Analyzing the impact of vehicle structures on antenna patterns, antenna placement, and signal performance.
- Deciding optimal placement of system assets.
- Planning for link outages.
- Quickly build high-fidelity models.
- 3D visualization of numerous RF variables, including signal performance contours and beam volumes.
- Fully integrated with STK’s analytical capabilities, including 2D coverage and 3D volumetric analysis, and STK Analysis Workbench.
- Easy to integrate with MATLAB and other third-party applications.
- Numerous receiver, transmitter, and antenna models. And, you can import additional custom and third party models (ITU, REMCOM, ANSYS)
- Models multibeam and phased array antennas.
- Provides a full range of RF environment models.
- Time-varying constraints, such as Doppler shift and bit error rate.