Model and analyze radar systems.
STK Radar simulates radar system performance in Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) or Search/Track modes. With Radar, you can model Monostatic, Bistatic, and Multifunction radars in the context of your mission to account for the participation of every asset. Assess the impacts of a wide variety of conditions and interference on your radar system. Evaluate the results with reports, graphs, and 2D and 3D visualization.
- Analyzing dynamic radar performance.
- Modeling RF environments.
- Analyzing system-level interference.
- Examining long distances to determine latencies from deep space.
- Modeling Sun, Earth, cosmic and other environmental impacts on both signal attenuation and radar receiver temperatures.
- Simulating benign and denied communications environments.
- Deciding optimal placement of system assets.
- GIS-exportable contours.
- 4/3 Earth, ITU and SCF refraction model.
- Sun and Earth RFI Cloud/Fog Loss Models.
- Crane and ITU rain models.
- Atmospheric absorption models.
- Comprehensive data reporting.