Store terrain data, Earth imagery, and maps for offline access.
STK Terrain, Imagery, and Maps (TIM) datasets provide a locally hosted alternative to streaming datasets such as Microsoft Bing’s imagery services.
- Provide offline access to high-resolution terrain data, Earth imagery, and maps.
- Analyze terrain-masking for line-of-sight and sensor intersections on terrain.
- SRTM - Shuttle Radar Topography Mission (ver 4.1)
- NED – National Elevation Dataset
- EarthSat NaturalVu
- RWDB II – Relational World Data Bank
Increase compute performance for resource intensive analysis in STK.View More