A Brand New Certification!
- Aug 11, 2020
- Blog Post
- Test and Evaluation Tool Kit (TETK)
AGI is excited to announce our new Level 1 TETK (Test & Evaluation Tool Kit) Certification! If you’re already Level 1 STK certified, completing your Level 1 TETK Certification is the perfect way to prove that you’ve mastered the basics of using TETK to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of test and evaluation activities.
The modern approach to projects — based on solid digital engineering practices — is to assess models and systems against mission objectives continually throughout the entire engineering and operations life cycle. Level 1 TETK Certification demonstrates your ability to use TETK across the project life cycle to accomplish tasks such as:
- Importing data from external sources into TETK for analysis
- Visualizing data relationships in ways that can save hundreds of analysis hours and improve your team’s communication
- Performing measurement to truth comparisons
Level 1 TETK Certification consists of watching videos, performing tasks with TETK using data provided by AGI, and answering a series of questions about your knowledge and analysis results. If you’re confident with STK and you’ve completed the “Getting started with T&E Tool Kit” tutorial, you can expect the Level 1 TETK Certification to take about four hours.
Here are the top five reasons to complete your Level 1 TETK Certification:
- Get cool stuff! After passing the test you’ll receive a personalized certificate to display proudly on your wall, a Level 1 TETK pin to add to the lanyard you received for STK Certification, and an awesome TETK water bottle that will make you the envy of all your friends! Plus, you’ll have a valuable certification to share on LinkedIn, your resume, etc.
- “Talk to me Goose!” The scenario you’ll work with while completing the certification will scratch your Top Gun itch — guilty pleasure or not.
- Level 1 TETK Certification will enable you to register for Level 2 TETK Certification, which will debut later this year. Level 2 will cover TETK skills that are specific to particular domains and real-world use cases.
- COVID compliance. We have analyzed all the objects in the certification scenario with TETK and verified that they’re at least six feet apart (with 12 digits of precision).
- TETK can save organizations hundreds of hours and millions of dollars by making test planning and post-test analysis more efficient and effective. Armed with the knowledge underlying the Level 1 TETK Certification, you can help your project realize similar benefits.
Ready to prove that your test and evaluation skills are at the next level? Register now!