AGI Integration Series
- Sep 20, 2021
- Blog Post
- Behavior Execution Engine
In the summer of 2021, AGI engineers demonstrated some of the many ways that Ansys software tools and Systems Tool Kit (STK) work together to support model-based systems engineering (MBSE). By applying customer use cases, we integrated the results of high-fidelity physics solvers into mission simulations for your Design Reference Mission — a critical part of digital engineering.
The webinars used examples directly from our digital engineering lab to show you how to integrate Ansys and AGI software in ways that enhance the quality of your digital thread.
- Using CFD to Understand the Effects on Vehicle Reentry Landing Zones
- Optimal Antenna Placement Based on Environmental Conditions
- Detailed Thermodynamic Evaluation of Satellite Components (Including Shadowing)
- Flight Design and Lift Force Effects on UAV Wing Structures
- Capturing Aerodynamic Characteristics to Describe Aircraft Maneuverability
- Employing a High-fidelity Phased Array Antenna in Air to Ground Missions
- Enabling the Digital Thread through Simulation Data Process Management (SPDM)
To learn more and watch the webinars, check out the Integration Series.