Defend against threats by analyzing entire systems.
To understand a missile’s capabilities or plan an effective missile defense, you need to look at the whole picture. From a single engagement to an entire campaign, modeling the full operational environment is critical to effective system engineering, test, and operations.
One of the fastest growing threat technologies is hypersonics. With vehicles this fast, you can’t rely on a single sensor. You have to model the full network of ground, air, and space-based detection, tracking, and C2 assets.
With AGI software you can model the full system of systems in a realistic operational environment to make critical engineering and mission planning decisions. Import standard data models or design your own missile models. Evaluate parabolic and hypersonic trajectories in physics-based, high-fidelity simulations. Extend your models from land to space, including direct ascent ASAT trajectories. See the big picture, without losing sight of the details, and respond to any kind of missile threat, anywhere.
Need more information?
Defend Against Threats
- Simulate threats and intercepts with 6-DOF modeling
- Evaluate air, space, and ground launches
- Quantify detection and response chains
- Ensure communications through complex networks
- Perform large-scale trade studies
Assess Space Threats
- Analyze target and chase combinations
- Provide insight to vulnerabilities
- Prioritize potential threats
- Model orbit propagation and maneuvers with precision
- Simulate detection, tracking, and imaging performance of EOIR sensors
- Define low-level sensor parameters
- Model time dynamic target signatures
- Produce synthetic scenes
- Include atmosphere and cloud effects
AGI Software Developer Tal Bass demonstrates how Systems Tool Kit (STK) can be used to model missions that include hypersonic vehicles.View More
How STK Aviator Supports Hypersonic Systems AnalysisView More
Analysis and debris simulation of India's direct ascent ASAT weapons test on 3-27-2019.View More
Shows three types of problems, each with different modeling and simulation requirements, all from a satellite looking at other objects in space.View More