To support and enhance the recent release of STK 12, we have released a new version of Test & Evaluation Toolkit (TETK) to further help you with all your digital mission test and evaluation needs! (Note that TETK 2.0 provides the same new capabilities seen in TETK 1.7 which works with STK 11.)
Our team is still hard at work to add new features for TETK 2.0.1, expected to release within the next two months. Nevertheless, we wanted to take a moment to highlight the existing new features in TETK 1.7/2.0. Check them out and let us know what you think!
- Dramatic improvement in graphing performance
- New Animated "Strip-Chart" Graph Modes
- New Colorline graph, which stacks straight lines colored by metric
- New Connect commands for Modify Graphs, Direct Metric MOPS, and Data Import of STK Access Data Providers
- Modified Data Importer flexibility by adding the Time System type field to set the time system (UTC, GPS, TAI, Local-offset)
- Improved Tracks Workflow, including a new Index filter
For more information about the release, including additional features, refer to our What's New.
To learn more about TETK, read the Test & Evaluation Tool Kit spec sheet or watch the Introduction to TETK and TETK Digital Mission Engineering webinars.
TETK 2.0 requires STK 12.0. Please download STK 12.0 to upgrade to TETK 2.0.