Assess vulnerability to safeguard your space assets.
Space Object Threat Assessment (SOTA) — provided by our business partner, COMSPOC — helps you determine the risk of a threat object targeting another object. It provides a measure of vulnerability (called the Vanguard Number) that characterizes how likely a specific action is and how soon it could happen. You can conduct this vulnerability analysis quickly and simultaneously for all operational assets to provide mission assurance for any space-based system. This analysis supports all orbit regimes: LEO to LEO, GEO to GEO, LEO to GEO, and everything in between.
- Analyze potential ASAT activity.
- Support missions in real time.
- Fuse simulated and live data for training and exercises.
- Assess constellation vulnerability.
- Identify the most likely targets of rendezvous or intercept activity.
- Wargaming and operational exercises
- Analyze alternatives when planning threat avoidance maneuvers.
- Assess the vulnerability of all mission options.
- Exhaustively maps out the solution space.
- Prioritizes potential threats.
- Helps clarify the intent of hostile actions.
- Rapidly updates in response to changes.