EOIR now analyzes your Target Signatures
Starting with STK 11.6, you will have the ability to use custom target signatures for use in your STK electro-optical and infrared (EOIR) analysis.
You can import modeled or database signatures, including laser beam signatures, into STK via external files and perform various analysis tasks, such as:
- Integrating community standard target signatures
- Illuminating space objects with lasers
- Docking sensors and laser communications
- Simulating complex system interactions of electromagnetic radiation in the EOIR spectrum
- Attend our STK 11.6 EOIR What's New Webinar, April 25, 2:00 PM EDT.
- For more information, see the STK EOIR: What's New in 11.6 PDF