Engineering is all about solving problems — all kinds of problems, big and small, from design to operations. The quality of engineering depends greatly on the amount of time allocated to the problem and the available tools. Unfortunately, engineers are frequently faced with insufficient time and inadequate tools. As a result, many engineers either use their intuitions to arrive at best guesses based on the time and tools that are available, or they write code to fill in the gaps.
Compensating for the wrong tools has always been inefficient, but as engineering industries undergo digital transformation and program life cycles tighten, it is becoming untenable. Engineers today must have software tools that solve many problems, rather than just one. And, they need to be able to integrate capabilities to create solutions that encompass all domains.
AGI’s digital mission engineering software closes the book on “making do.” Let us check all your boxes:
- Quickly build computer-based models of platforms and their performance.
- Model vehicles, sensors, communications, and all the components of your mission and combine them in a physics based, systems-of-systems simulation and analysis environment that encompasses all domains.
- Integrate other tools and external data with fully supported APIs, including code examples at the AGI GitHub.
- Analyze the performance of the engineered systems in the mission environment to determine mission outcomes.
- Deliver your answers in the most compelling mediums for your stakeholders — reports and graphs, dynamic displays, precise 3D animation.
Meet the transformation of your industry with a transformation in how you work.