Astrogator 11.7: keep on Astrogatin'
- Sep 23, 2019
- Blog Post
- Space Operations
For the past few releases of STK Astrogator, the new features that we have introduced have been confined to a single theme for each release. But, with STK 11.7, Astrogator offers a broad collection of new capabilities, large and small. These diverse improvements serve two goals: to make Astrogator easier to use and to enable you to do new, exciting things with it. The newest features include:
- Modified equinoctial elements for the Optimal Finite Maneuver
- Microsoft COM API for the Optimal Finite Maneuver
- The option to enter Launch burnout conditions in ECF Cartesian
- A “Number of Revolutions” calculation object
- Direct access from the STK user interface to SNOPT’s internal scaling options
- Improvements to the COM API for Impulsive Maneuvers
- The option to enforce previously surpassed epoch stopping conditions
- An N-Plate SRP model available “out of the box”
- A throttle-table engine model
- A native Circular Restricted 3-body Problem (CR3BP) force model
See a product demo of the Circular Restricted 3-Body Problem.
Watch this video overview of new features in Astrogator 11.7.