Working from home with AGI software
- Mar 16, 2020
- Blog Post
COVID-19 has brought unprecedented changes to our daily lives and work. At AGI, we stand with our customers and our industry and we pledge to support you in any way possible.
Like many people affected by the pandemic, you may be spending more time working remotely. We’d like to help you stay on track by ensuring that you have access to your AGI software outside your normal office environment.
AGI is offering a work from home license for our Systems Tool Kit (STK) customers in the U.S. and Canada (AGI web account required).
Unlike our standard evaluation licenses, you can use this special license to continue working while away from your office. Each license includes an extensive set of STK modules to provide the maximum support for your mission.
To take advantage of this program:
- Download your work from home license.
- Follow the instructions in the email you will receive after downloading the license.
Don’t forget, you can save your work online and collaborate with others using the STK Data Federate.
If you are a customer outside the U.S. or Canada, please contact your local partners for information about how we can help you.
NOT A CURRENT CUSTOMER?
Try out STK using an evaluation license.
In addition to this special offer, you can take advantage of your time away from the office by honing your STK skills or learning about important topics in our industry.
- Expand your STK skill set with our virtual training courses.
- Validate your expertise by becoming certified with STK or ODTK.
- Discover software demos, tips and tricks, and topical webinars with over 100 videos on our YouTube channel.
- Learn from our engineers by watching our most recent webinars:
As always, our support team is ready to answer your questions.
Be safe and stay healthy.