New Level 1 STK Fundamentals Classes
- Jul 19, 2021
- Blog Post
- Systems Tool Kit (STK)
At AGI, an Ansys Company, we know STK pretty well. Our engineers have competitions about who can build a particular mission scenario the fastest, with the most extensive results; they’re fierce. Of course, it’s also important to us that our customers know STK, too. With that in mind, we’ve revamped the STK Level 1 Fundamentals Lessons.
The biggest improvement is that we transcribed all the topics and tips we normally teach in an in-person class and out them into these lessons. Take a look!
- Build Scenarios - Learn how to create a scenario in STK.
- Set up a new scenario
- Understand the STK windows
- Understand common tools
- Objects and Properties - Learn how to add STK objects to a scenario and modify them.
- Update STK's databases
- Insert and modify objects in your STK scenario
- Learn how to choose the best objects for your analysis
- Access Report and Graphs - Learn how to compute access between objects and generate reports.
- Create accesses between two or more objects
- Find and use data providers with the Report and Graph Manager
- Build custom reports, generate, and export them.
- Movies and Visual Data Files - Learn how to make a movie in STK.
- Movie making with STK
- Creating visual data files
- Using STK Viewer
- Introduction to Connect - Learn how to send Connect commands in STK.
- The Connect command library
- Simple Connect commands
- The API demo utility
Are you revved up and ready to go? You can get started with the complete, self-paced L1 course here, or you can join us for an instructor-led class. Got a question? Send us an email or give us a ring, toll free: 1-800-924-7244 or local: 610-981-8888. Happy mission modeling!