2021 Fall Virtual Career Fair Attendance
- Sep 7, 2021
- Blog Post
- Orbit Determination Tool Kit (ODTK)
Love orbital mechanics, attitude determination, aircraft dynamics, communications link quality, or software programming? Want to join a fun team working on cutting edge projects? Then join AGI! AGI and Ansys are attending many virtual career fairs this fall, giving you an opportunity to learn about us and maybe even set up an interview.
Why work or intern with AGI, an Ansys company? Interns and employees alike get real, hands-on experience with our software and customer cases. We also have a cafeteria, gym, and laundry room. Internships run throughout the summer and are paid (the question we know you all have). The AGI team is a collaborative and fun group that is always looking to add new talent.
Take a look at the list of career fairs AGI is attending this fall. If you’re a student or soon-to-be graduate interested in air or space looking for a job or internship, be sure to visit the Ansys booth to talk to an AGIer. We look forward to meeting you.
- UT Austin: September 9, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- University of Michigan: September 13, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Carnegie Mellon: September 13, 1-5 p.m.
- Texas A&M Honors Engineering: September 14, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- North Carolina A&T: September 15, noon to 4 p.m.
- Georgia Tech Aerospace Engineering: September 16, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- University of Central Florda: September 23, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Stanford: September 29, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- San Jose State: October 7, 3-6 p.m.
- CU Boulder: October 7, 1-6 p.m.
- Princeton: October 8, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Society of Women Engineers Conference: October 21-23
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Conference: November 10-14
- Purdue: TBA