Plan operations, execute missions, and analyze outcomes.
You don't commit the time and investment of building an engineering system just to stand back and admire it. When you have a system that meets your requirements, passes testing, and successfully interacts with your other mission components, you've reached the operations phase. The same software platform that helped you get here should still be essential for:
- Supporting operational decision-making at all levels.
- Enabling decision-making closer to the front line with reduced-order models.
- Integrating “as built” performance models (digital prototypes) and behavioral models.
- Building mission systems software using mature development tools.
- Enhancing ongoing logistics and sustainment.